View Single Post
Old 03-14-07, 08:06 PM
sbhikes
Dominatrikes

Bikes: Catrike Pocket, Lightning Thunderbold recumbent, Trek 3000 MTB.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
From JF's "rebuttal" web page:
Originally Posted by JF
One of the principal critics is named Dianne, one of the leaders of the Santa Barbara Bicycling Coalition (maybe not its proper name), who spoke to me after that meeting. Her conversation at that time concerned the habit of truckers parking their trailers in the bike lane, presumably near her house. She was incensed that I did nothing about this (I live about 225 miles away), and even more incensed when I said that, as far as the cyclist is concerned, he just rides around the parked trailer. She said that she could not believe that I thought of myself as a cycling advocate. I believe that Dianne uses the pseudonym sbhikes on bikeforums.net.
LOL I did not even attend the meeting. I had to hear about it 2nd-hand. I'm also not a leader of the bicycle coaltion. I'm an ordinary member. Whoever that was who confronted John, it was not me, but I'm glad to hear that people confronted him after the meeting on his "cycling advocate" credentials.

More John Forester facts? At least I got my facts straight about him. There's his smiling face on the American Dream Coalition web site.

My it sure is quiet in here while the troops retrench their efforts...