ngateguy
Center of the Universe

Bikes: Bianchi San Remo, Norvara Intrepid MTB , Softride Solo 700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ric
I ordered a bell helmet on Sept. 28th they said it was shipped on the 29th on Oct 9th I still did not have my helmet, so I reordered another by 2-day shipping and recieved that one on time,it was sent by UPS. The other helmet came two days later and I had to pay for the shipping back to Performance. It was shipped third party by Donnelly shipping,and had their label all over the package. The Post Master at the Post Office said it sat in there warehouse four or five days before they recieved the package.
Call me cynical here but I think that maybe we have a disgruntled ex employee. Some problems here are first YOU pick the service type not them. I have packages sent to me all the time from performance and NEVER have they said Donnelly shipping on it. All the packages have come in the standard delivery times. Since I am a shipping person the other thing I know is no Postal person is going to know how long packages sit at a company before shipping likewise with UPS. And last how would a postal employee in Mt Dora Fl know the shipping habits of a company in Chapel Hill NC ? To many inconstancies for me to believe anything more on this mater.