View Single Post
Old 03-21-07, 07:49 PM
Grasschopper
He drop me

Bikes: '03 Marin Mill Valley, '02 Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1, '12 Giant Defy Advance, '20 Giant Revolt 1, '20 Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1, some random 6KU fixie

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by goldener
I'm still working on an alternate source for the miche groupo group buy, with lower prices than what grasschopper would be able to get- stay tuned...

oops grasschopper don't want me to crap up his thread..too bad
Yea dude...rather than trying to screw over my other deal, why not try to pick up where this one fell short.

I was trying to get Sugino 75 and RD build kits together...there really was more interest in them anyway and full builds with bars and stems and wheels. Work on that.

The pricing I had was $375 for a Sugino 75 Crank, BB and ring, KMC chain, Soma cog, lock ring and seatpost, and either a Shimano 105 (for threaded) or Cane Creek S2 (for threadless) headset. Or $160 for the same with a Sugino RD crank and ring and a IRD BB. So go beat that and have the chance to add bars and stems and wheels. Then you will be a god....or not but you will have done better than me and that seems to be your goal.