hulagun

Bikes: '35 Cycleplane, '87 Stumpjumper, '05 Xootr Swift

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by charles vail
I'm here to pump you up!!!
Stop being such a girlyman and carry a full sized Zefal or Topeak frame pump. Nothing pumps as well, other than a floor pump or one that runs on electricity. You can also use one to wack dogs should that be neccessary. A tiny pump is almost as useless as no pump! And.......don't start whining about how much extra weight you'll be carrying! Don't eat that extra cookie and stop drinking so many mochas!
hahaha - OK! wasn't actually planning on carrying the pump every day but didnt want one too bulky to fit in my bag for those times I wanted to. As you may know (this being the Swift folder thread) a conventional frame pump does not fit the Swift frame. So it's not about weight... heck just hoist my courier bag and you'll see..

I do plan to buy a floor pump for home use those few times when my shop compressor isn't an option.

PS - whack MY dog with a pump you may lose your arm at the elbow. He's got jaws like a crocodile. If you see him coming I urge ya to just start spinning those pedals as hard as you can.