Old 03-22-07, 08:14 PM
sunv

Bikes: 56cm IRO Mark V

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
when i go shopping I usually buy two jugs of water (milk jug size), a jug of juice and on top of that food. So yea usually its a bike ride down to the grocery store (albertsons) and then walking back to my apt with the bike as my mule with bags of groceries hanging off of it. And i go major shopping like once every 2 weeks and twice a week to pick up random items.

It takes alot of time to walk my bike back to my apt and if i could just carry it all on my back and bike back, that would be great.

actually i spend maybe an hour and half on bike a day. I make usually 2 round trips to school a day, but sometimes 3 or 4, one way taking 15 min.

I'm look at the bag and its like smaller than my backpack. Im truly hoping this bag isn't going to become a fashion statement for me and is realy going to be used; that's why I want something bigger.

So do you guys think I should keep the laptop sleeve and get large? Or just get large without the sleeve. Does the sleeve make a difference? can't you just throw your laptop in your bag with the rest of your stuff? it'll be fine if you pack it all correctly right?