View Single Post
Old 03-26-07, 11:19 AM
john224

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks for the inputs, after doing a little more research, I figured the shop put a pro frame with a mix match of components of a '06 standard rock, thus the discounted price. I am relatively new to the scene, but after two test rides, I do remember how well the FS bikes felt from way back when and decided to look for a FS so that I don't do the upgrade later on if I decided to do XC or a little more aggressive trail riding. So after much research from other threads on the forum I decided to look into an all mountain FS. Something that is not too expensive, yet can do it all. It doesn't have to be the lightest bike since I weigh 185lbs, and it doesn't have to have the strongest brakes, yet...or the best forks since my skills probably won't quite be able to take full advantage of the latest and greatest. However I do want something that I won't be tempted to upgrade this and that a year or two down the road...so I went with an 06 enduro FS...pics to come once the bike is here. Now, I just got to get out and ride this thing to make every penny worth it!