ViperZ
Baby it's cold outside...

Bikes: Trek 5000, Rocky Mountain Wedge, GT Karakoram K2, Litespeed Tuscany

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
I've already broken two mounting clips (as in the one on the back of the unit) and have only one spare BRT-7 back left. I may need to redesign the mount with a bolt or something, to adjust for the fact that I am a hack.
Maybe I should pick up a few more myself....??

I went to MEC and picked up a Planet Bike BTR. The back is no longer black, rather a translucent Red... It's actually kind of cool.

I also stopped of at a cool commuting store where I picked up some Knog Frogs for $10 each. Seemed so cheap I had to buy them just because I'm a sucker for stuff like this. Ghetto, you are probably familiar with this store

Originally Posted by 2manybikes
I can't imagine any kind of riding that would be that bad for the light. Of course anything manufactured in the thousands will have a couple of bad apples. What this means to me, is that if your Superflash leaks try and get it replaced. The new one is not likely to leak.

Your recommendation to remove the batteries before washing the light is great! Do you recommend
"gentle" or "regular" wash cycle?
I think your right regarding the leaking. As I know Planet Bike would take care of it for a person.

I think the Regular Cycle would do, seeing as that's how I washed my Super Flash