ngateguy
Center of the Universe

Bikes: Bianchi San Remo, Norvara Intrepid MTB , Softride Solo 700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rashenup
ngateguy- So it rains a lot in the Seattle area... But does it really every snow much? I always think of rain and never snow but never had any info to back that up. I'll certainly enjoy checking out your local MTB club's website =] I love reading about what's actually going on in places, and i can always use a break from studying.
No it doesn't snow much here, as a veteran of the NE Ohio area (Cleveland '68-'77) it is nothing like out there.The city will shut down with just 1" and depending where you are at it rarely drops below 30F. We've had about 5 days of snow this winter and that is considered heavy. I used to always say when I first moved out here to all my friends out there "Yeah it rains a lot here, but at least I don't have to shovel it off the driveway .

Snow is only a drive away though it does accumulate in the surrounding areas and of course in the mountains .

Don't let me scare you away because of what I said about jobs, the market is tight but there are jobs to be had for those in the tech industry, You just have to work hard to find them.

Good luck on your mid terms