Old 03-31-07, 08:03 AM
obelix67
Fat yet photogenic

Bikes: GT avalanche 1.0 disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
smaller portions of what you want to eat but 6 small meals a day, lets your body digest it utilise what it needs, only by cutting down what "OUR" big bellies want will those bellies get smaller, then you have to control yourself

I must be on some kind of downward slope as I am finding bran tasty these days........

When I am looking for motivation I do that cabbage, tomato and celery soup diet for a week, just to give me motivation on the weight loss side.

I will warn you that it makes you feel ill, but my first attempt took 6 kgs off me, the second attempt just after new year took 3kgs off me.

I dont think I would have any benefit in doing it now. maybe in 2 or 3 months time as a detox week or something.

I use it as it is intended fast weight loss, but I know it on its own wont do it for me, I have to exercise and exercise more afterwards, but when you are feeling that you want a bit of motivation and some weight to come off it helps.

It also engenders the discipline on only eating particular kinds of food stuffs.

Once you are complete in the 7 day diet then look at ways you can incorporate it into your regular lifestyle.

If you do it then go back to how you were before you will put on more weight.