Lurch
Fossil

Bikes: Izip E3 Path Plus Step Thru , Raleigh Misceo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by treefire
What would you do, if your body was falling apart, but you must get rid of your car, to save your soul? (and the planet, and having my kids lose both parents to car wrecks etc.?)
Hi Treefire,

Okay, I don't know what to say that would begin to answer your question. I do want to thank you for your response and encouragement. Have you tried talking to any sort of counselor about your PTSD? My experience with counseling and counselors has been mixed. They are not all worthwhile, but if you find one that you connect with they can make a big difference. It may not be easy to find someone to talk to and can be even harder to keep trying when the first one(s) don't work out. The VA is a good, if overworked source, but it isn't available to everyone. Depending on your circumstances and local resources, you might try starting with your retirement system or local health care organization. Peace of mind is every bit as valuable as good knees, so please consider finding someone to help you work on that aspect of your health.