View Single Post
Old 03-05-04, 08:50 PM
RWTD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thats not the only consequence there is serious long (and short term)health consequences to steroid and growth hormone abuse particularly at the levels being used today by athletes .And just look at them the signs of "giantism" from GH abuse square jaw etc. are very evident they are basically freaks of nature with size well beyond that able to healthfully be supported by their frame.There is no easy solution as more regulation is rarely a good answer the problem is more our culture of excess with a more and bigger is better philosophy and the athletes are just a high profile product of this culture.But perhaps some belt tighting is required hopefully the organizations will be able to curb it somewhat themselves.But as far as I'm concerned its not really my problem to worry about though it is one of the symptoms of why I'm not really crazy about organized sports.
By the way where are you at these days .Hopefully not in Mexico buying up cheap and easily obtainable steroids to smuggle into the country j/k.