Old 04-03-07, 03:53 PM
POLBOSS

Bikes: Giant Cypress

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
100 Miles And A Hard Hard Fall

Just came back from cycling, first time ever that I hit 100 miles, I actually left my car at home and just took off on the streets until I got to the bike trail, a good 15 miles away, feels funny being on the street on a bicycle, lol damn motorists just don't know what to do while a cyclist is on the road, luckily, that part went well.
While I was at the 2 lane bike trail, there was a group ok kids ahead of me, they were covering both lanes of the trail, I took offroad to not slow down, and all the of the sudden I see this fallen tree in front of me, I tried to go around it real quick but I couldn't,I hot it and I just flew on the air and landed on the pavement trail, the kids were like but no one laughed I didn't stop to check myself or the bike I mounted quickly and kept going. after a few minutes I stopped to check myself and the bike and I got a 2"x1" scratch on the side of my right knee and my right arm hurts just a little. The bike appears to be ok.
Question for the Bicycle gurus, how can I make sure that everything on my Kona Jake bike is ok, seeing that I'm not a bike expert? as long as everything works and there ane no woobles everything is ok?
I shall go take a bath, I'm soaked in sweat.