View Single Post
Old 04-04-07, 10:03 AM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts
This bike is toast! In a fire thats burning at the 1500 degree range, which, as pointed out in an earlier reply, is the temp of most house fires, you cant depend on anything being "OK" to use again! When you see pics in the news of people trying to "salvage what they can" out of their burned out homes, its because they remember seing the items just a day, or sometimes a few minutes ago looking shiny and new, that memory tricks them into thinking that I "need" to save this or that, when in reality, its all just trash, its a sad thing but true none the less, I, after serving almost ten years in the Phila Fire Dept, wouldnt give that frame a second look, except, as stated earlier, as a possible sweet piece of art work on my wall ($20.00 tops) and you might be able to sell it for more than your $20.00 investment to some art nut! LOL!