Thread: Clothing Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-15-04, 11:43 AM
fixedgearhead

Bikes: Panasonic,Peugeot Px10,Cinelli super corsa, Cinelli Olympic Pista, Bianchi Pista, Gitane Tandem, all fixed Gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clothing Poll

Ok, boys and girls,
A new poll to find out what you wear when you ride these darn fixed gear/ss bikes we own.
I, being most compulsive/anal retentive, wear color matched Kucharick wool jerseys, matched to the bike color I'm riding. Along with matching Doo rag under my helmet. This for any ride other than just going to the store. In that case, anything goes.
Either padded bib tights or padded shorts.
In colder weather under the tights a second pair of shorts and leg warmers or even wool tights if it is real cold.
In the hottest months I wear Lycra jerseys, color matched to the bike. As I said, compulsive/anal retentive.
No logo jerseys with the exception of 2 Wool Jerseys and 1 Lycra of a historical nature for Bianchi ,Peugeot, and Cinelli. They are more keepers, than wearers. Without starting a flame war, I wear a Helmet every time I am on the bike, no exceptions. I have lost 2 friends due to head injuries and I don't want to join them in the great Bicycle Race in the sky, or down below, just yet.

Ok, Have at it. What say all you?

fixedgearhead