View Single Post
Old 03-16-04, 11:58 PM
nocoins
Philly bike nerd

Bikes: 2003 Fuji Track Bike,Pink Univega, Mixed part BMX, Early 70's Columbia Tandem, Orange and Cream Fixed gear Pursuit bike (Puig), random bikes made from spare parts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
she used to mind

At least you guys have a garage...I live in a small one bedroom apartment in Philly, its just me, my cat and 9 bikes. hahahaha. I tried putting hooks on the ceiling, but after a while I got a little nervous about ALL the hooks and the weight on the ceiling (didnt want my upstairs neighbor moving in).

My girlfriend used to make comments about how my bedroom is the "bikeroom" but she stopped complaining when I garbagepicked a raleigh frame and converted it into a singlespeed for her out of all the spare parts. I also fixed up her heavy mountain bike and donated that to someone who was donating their car to cancer... now she likes my bike fetish.

she still doesnt like the clutter, but oh well...there are not many places 9 bikes can go as well as boxes of "spare" parts.

*****oops, I thought I was replying to a thread about too many bikes...but instead I started a new thread...I am a dummy, dont mind me....ugh*****

Last edited by nocoins; 03-17-04 at 12:01 AM. Reason: I am dumb