Old 04-23-07, 06:38 AM
2manybikes

Bikes: 2 many

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Liked 323 Times in 169 Posts
Originally Posted by Zero_Enigma
Is that Bailey's water dish behind him? Awwww...I lubs the Bailey!! We need some video of Bailey in action. BTW, Bailey for president! Woof woof, woooooooooooooooof wo wo wooof!
Yep that's for water and snacks. It turns out to be a big pain to undo the harness and put him on the ground for a fast drink or a snack. I have to be super carefull I have a lousy back. It makes a fast drink stop much easier and faster. And it does not spill into the trike when it is hanging off the back.
I don't remember if you saw any of his videos (not on the trike). The Youtube search engine should find them if you search
"2manybikes" or " Bailey Corgi Dog". There's maybe six (?) videos.

It's just getting nice here now, I will record him on a trike ride soon. Haven't decided how to do that exactly. Aim camera back while riding? I have a nice mini tripod that will attach to the bike anywhere.
Just thought of that now.

BTW it is totally hilarious if we are riding in the dark and another rider is nearby or coming up from the back. They REALLY don't expect a loud bark to come from something moving along. Passing someone is even worse. I need to video that too.