View Single Post
Old 04-26-07, 10:55 AM
John Forester

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bekologist
i believe i mentioned in post #2 the true believers of CV have to oppose on road bike infrastructure, even if they use them.

I think for guys like head and ol' mossy, it IS all about the bike lanes. they don't want to have more people out riding bikes because of bike infrastructure. they want to keep riding bikes elitist because of their own psychological disorders.

those punters (head, old mossy) suck tailpipe. and neither ride in traffic much!
Falsehoods from beginning to end, falsehoods that have been corrected so many times that repeating them has now degenerated into telling lies to suit your ideology. There's nothing elitist about cycling in accordance with the rules of the road for drivers of vehicles. Therefor, there is nothing elitist in opposing the views and programs that are opposed to cycling properly. We do not wish to limit cycling to some elitist few; all that we wish is that more cyclists rode properly and safely, and that society supported such operation instead of opposing it.