Old 04-26-07, 11:31 PM
BenBiker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Companion wanted for Pacific/Trans America

I am a 19 year old male from Rutgers University (New Jersey) who is biking with a 19 year old girl who is in the Air Force ROTC also at Rutgers. We are planning on biking from San Francisco North to Oregon along the Pacific Coast Route. After arriving in Oregon we will then be heading east along the Transamerica Route. We are planning on flying out to San Francisco after school ends, between May 12 and the end of May. We are looking for some additional companions during the tour. We are planning on staying in a hotel roughly one night a week and camping the rest. We are new to touring but are both extremely excited about the trip. I have done a fair amount of camping before so I have a stove, water purifier and other camping gear. We are planning a very relaxed tour and plan to enjoy this trip as much as we can. We are currently planning on riding about 50 miles a day, so the whole trip should take about 100 days. If anyone is interested in joining us on our tour we would gladly welcome the company. (P.S. If someone wants to join our tour but is unable to start with us in the beginning, we are willing to try and meet someone along the way.)

If anyone is interested please e-mail me at cycling.ben@gmail.com

Last edited by BenBiker; 04-26-07 at 11:41 PM.