Helmet Head
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pj7
Nice aversion.
Just as I said to you last night. You take someones challenge, then you create your own in order to avoid the one that was previously posed. And not only that but you changed the original meaning of it.
I said you are always quoting (and making references to) books and others works. That you are never original.
Then you come back and bring "context" into this. Instead of having your own stance you always repeat someone elses.
I doubt many posts of your are out there from the last week where a book or quote from a book was out of context because almost every damned thing you talk about has to do with someone elses work.
But I tire of this. Ask yourself HH, what good is coming of all of this "stuff" you do in here? It was you that turned me off of the whole idea of VC. Your mountebank ways and "superiority complex" you seem to have over everyone else that doesn't see your way off the bat.
But like I said, I'll leave the 3 or 4 of you VC guys alone for now. Because it's obvious that you have "it" all figured out and the numerous thousands of the rest of us just don't get it(TM).
You missed my point.

Whatever. I can provide 5 threads that meet your challenge simply by listing the top 5 current threads in the VC subforum in which I have posted.
  1. When HH & JF make their claims about cycling...
  2. VC acolytes, followers, disciples, etc.
  3. Take the VC Challenge!
  4. Positioning question when RTOL present
  5. Why do you agree/disagree with Forester
And why is it important whether I have my own original ideas or not? My purpose here is to advocate traffic cycling safety, which I happen to believe is best accomplished by advocating vehicular-cycling, which results in me having to explain why I believe this much of the time. When those explanations have been made by others, I cite them. So what?