Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bitemail
I will list some healthy things...
Brown rice is Very healthy
Chicken Breast
Lean steak or beef
Sweet potatoes
Pastas...everything in moderation. Remember you body takes 20 mins to know its full so eat slow or portion your meals. Look up Glycemic Index as it replaces the old complex and simple carbs table of years ago. Things such as potatoes and white rice spike insulin as much as other sugary stuff. But you have to eat too so its all about balancing your diet, ALWAYS BALANCE EVERY MEAL. Dont eat 3 hours before you sleep and eat less carbs at night. For your stool you should get some oatmeal and fiber ...dont want you staining yourself. Experiment with cereals too.
You missed some things I can't eat wheat and may not be able to eat any gluten grain. I have not tried other grains so far. I am not sure my body can digest carbs properly either. Sometimes that brown rice came out about the same way it went in (G) I have tried a couple different enzymes. I don’t remember to take them every day but so far they have not helped at all.
And if I can’t use carbs then I need fat for energy And protein. I know I burn fat well the more I eat the better I ride. (well I never pushed that but still (G)
I know I can get away with one fatty meal and once brown rice and veggy/meat meal. But can I do that every day? I don’t know