Banned.

Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by chuchubi
Hi,
The last days when I finish riding my MTB and I have to take a pee I have notice that the color is real orange and I feel a burning sensation when I start peeing.
I normally drink about +/- 3 liter gatorade(when riding).....is that the reason**********

JC
Red and Orange food coloring can and will make your urine Red and/or Orange. So the Gatorade may be the cause. However, as has been well established a Doctor visit may be required. I have observed on many internet forums where people are looking for medical advice on the internet. Why wouldn't a person just consult their doctor?

The reason is that most people aren't all that comfortable with a doctor, espescially if you haven't had to see one much. In fact many people have a fear of the DR. I am not saying you do, I am just making an observation. I used to HATE going to the Doctor. That was until I got a family and realized the importance of Doctors. In many cases they can keep your family alive and together where, without them you might be missing one or another member. To me that taught me that a little fear over the Doctor is EASY to get over.

Instead of worrying anymore i just call the DR's office. I still don't like it but realize that it is part of life. If you intend to stay on this planet for a long time, the Doctor will likely be a part of that plan. Besides it is very reassuring to find out that you are OK and nothing is wrong with you. It beats the heck out of worrying for day, weeks, months or years.