View Single Post
Old 05-23-07, 05:27 AM
redtires
Extra Medium Member

Bikes: Fezzari Empire; State 6061 Allroad gravel; Scott Spark; Specialized Status 140

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Yes, I do use Vibe...and I really like it alot. I read the article that Ekdog posted, and it's true that for the most part, an average person, as long as they actually eat well most likely will get all the vitamins and nutrients they need. For me, this is not always possible. I work in law enforcement...I work graveyards...it's a high stress job...I also juggle my time between work, my family, my household, and also the National Guard. So, you see, I just don't get as much good nutrition as I need. Oh yeah, and I work in some riding somewhere in there as well. Vibe is listed in the physician's desk reference, which does give it some merit, but so is prozac...so..well, anyway. Now, Vibe is marketed a bit, shall we say "differently" than other supplements. Me personally, I buy it from the wife of a Guard friend of mine, and she makes a bit off every bottle she sells. But, you know what...big deal, good for her. It is a bit expensive at right around $60 a bottle, but if you only take the recommended amount, the bottle will last you a month easy. I take it [I]almost[I] everyday, so mine usually last five weeks or so. I will tell you that I have noticed an improvement in my energy levels and tend to wake up feeling like I have slept longer than I really did. It took a couple of weeks to really notice, but it sure does make a difference. But like anything, you should only use a supplement if it works for you, otherwise your just wasting your time and money.