Old 05-24-07, 09:19 AM
Nam
Stinky Mouse

Bikes: Giant OCR3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The link sherpaPeak posted is the slightly higher price and better model 2.7 compare to the one I listed 2.4

Anyway, I bought the road bike RLE1.8 in Costco instead at $650 after tax because I already have a MTB that I bought off Craigslist few months ago. It's Canondale Killer V400 for only $250, my current and only bike for commuting. It's so hard to resist though, but I don't have $1400 to buy both road and MTB at the same time.

Edit: Off-topic, just found an ads: Med size top of the line Klein Mantra Race 27 speed full suspension mountain bike. Carbon fiber frame and rear swing arm, Manitou Ti front shock, Fox Vanilla race rear shock, XT brake levers, Power brakes, shifters, cranks and front deraileur. XTR rear deraileur, Thompson Elite seat post, Specialized race body geometry leather saddle, Bontrager Race Lite wheels, Bontrager AC Jonse tires, Bontrager X-lite handle bar, Serfas The fenders and Time carbon pedals. This bike is only around 25 lbs and is in excellent condition. Don't have time to ride anymore. Was over $3000 when new and now asking less than half. Asking $1295.00.

Any opinion about the component? I'm trying to negotiate at $1000, if he agrees to sell it, I'd cancel the order with the road bike and get this one.

Last edited by Nam; 05-24-07 at 09:33 AM.