View Single Post
Old 06-04-07, 03:13 PM
seosamh
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i was out yesterday in the rain, off road mtb, was absolutely magic, covered head to toe in mud! wore a pair of tracky bottoms, fitba strip and had a hooded jacket and waterproof jacket and over trousers, was roasting too so ended up just scooting about in my fitba strip and water proof bottoms and trackies, was dead clammy and about 19C so was better without the waterproofs, i don't think i've ever had so much fun in my life, pretty technical muddy rooty trails and thru burns and stuff, was fantastic, need to get myself a better get up so i can do it right thru the autumn and winter, casue yesterday was a rareity, warm and rainy, most of the year it's freezing, so i'm gonny spend a bit of cash...great fun tho, i'd reccomend anybody do it, you feel like a wee guy again, and the way people look at you is hilarious, wasn't a proper trail was more just a masive hill park with loads of trails made by walkers and bikes, outstanding! my mate fell in to a 4 foot puddle, was one of the funniest things you've ever saw!