kevinmcdade
ONE DOWN, FIVE UP...

Bikes: LOOK KG281, Bianchi Pista, Fuji Roubaix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paniolo
It takes you 2 hours to get ready for a ride! ... It's not like you need to do your hair or anything Just pullin your leg ... I set my alarm for 5:30 to be ready to roll at 7. I would much rather get 1 hr extra sleep too ... but I think the 8:00 group was around 19.5 today as usual. Oh well, I should go out with them some and get dropped so I can get faster.

Deb was out this am sporting her new road rash, but she was still on cloud nine from hanging on with you guys and averaging over 20.
LOL...I get up, watch Sportcenter, have some green tea, make breakfast, take care of any other "business" that needs to be done then leave. I HAVE to follow those steps or I will bonk due to lack of food or have to take care of "business" while I'm out on the ride.

Deb did great yesterday!!! You, Deb, Joel, Eric and a few others are ready for the 8:00 pace. When I was doing the M&M ride it was ALWAYS one of us out front leading and pulling that group. We were always told to slow down. That was my indication to go and ride with the next fastest group with is the 8:00 group and the OAS. I can ride with OAS but only for about 30 miles. They normally average 21-23MPH for 60-65 miles. There are quite a few surges and the hills get attacked. As my stamina picks back up (I've had extremely bad luck for the last month and haven't ridden that much) I will be back with the OAS crew.