jfmckenna
Tiocfáidh ár Lá

Bikes: A whole bunch-a bikes.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked 123 Times in 76 Posts
Originally Posted by jrennie
I may have misinterpreted this but I hate people that feel the need to curb someone. Have a little respect for other riders. None of us are going pro(not that anyone would want to take the pay cut) and most of us have to go to work the next day. If the rider was to return the favor and as you drift into them just give you a little hip check sending you to the ground and most likley getting run over would that be OK?
I would never send anyone into the curb. People who yell, "on your left" going into a corner need to learn that you don't do that so basically you don't allow them by easing over and sending a clear signal. Believe me I know this is amateur bike racing and it's all in good fun and we all have to go home to our wives, kids, girl friends, dogs, cats what ever. But when you have a nice group of riders leading the field into a 30 MPH turn and the lead group lines up on the right line to take the corner nice smooth and fast and some joker thinks he is going to gain a spot by chopping into the flow by yelling, "on your left" then he simply must be schooled. In fact what I do by squeezing him off is far less dangerous than allowing him to chop into a corner

But again I would absolutely never intentionally cause some one to crash out.