Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1340 Post(s)
Liked 2,482 Times in 1,457 Posts
Originally Posted by VegaVixen
Hermes, is it a Voler skinsuit? I have no idea yet where to look for a women's skinsuit. VeloWear doesn't seem to have any for women.

Not that I want a full-body skinsuit like Cipo's (see attached). I'd settle for a one-piece shorts/jersey like Lance's. Just needs to be aero. And skintight. I'm afraid I'd have to have one custom-made since I'm tall and lean. I already have trouble finding jerseys that don't billow out but are long enough. Volers are the only ones I can wear.
I just picked it up over lunch. It is a Webcor Alto Velo logo / colors team kit by Voler and I got the long sleeve version but they come in short sleeve like Lance's. Our club, www.altovelo.org orders clothing from Voler several times per year. My wife and I ordered long sleeve skin suits for delivery in August and it was by chance that AV had a men's long sleve in stock. You may be able to get a Webcor/Alto Velo skin suit. I do not know what we have in stock right now in ladies or what is available on Ebay. Most of the women in our club who TT and the Webcor pro team women wear skin suits. So clearly they are available in all sizes and designed for women.

Last edited by Hermes; 06-15-07 at 03:47 PM.