Old 05-13-04, 12:00 AM
2wheelednut

Bikes: Gios, Trek, Surly, Primus Mootry, Civia, Calnago,BMC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by William Karsten
Now available. A collection of 8 stories, re edited back to thier original form. Together with photos and images from fellow forum members. Proffessionally laid out, but kept simple to the unwritten fixie ethic. Not fancy, not some slap job, but something tangable. Limited to a hand numbered edition of 200 print copies. You've read them, but here's a way to hold it in your hand, raw, and uncut. Shove it in your bag, put it on your desk, under your pillow read it over coffee, a brew, in a smokey pub, on a street corner with the wind blowing and your legs spent.. Included will be the latest story "every bite left a mark" a preview of which http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=48957 is posted up already.

A basic copies cost 3 - 5 dollars (what ever you wanna send), shipping included.. PM me, and we'll turn the deal.

There will be 20 (AND only 20) special editions they will run 15 dollars. Those will contain somethings; extras; detailed and provided by Mayo, and they'll be autographed by Mayo as well.
If one is available I would like to get it. let me know. Thanks