View Single Post
Old 06-28-07, 10:10 PM
GinSonic

Bikes: Kona Jake the Snake, Kona Dawg, KHS Aero Comp, Proflex 855.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by donnamb
Welcome, GinSonic. I see you've discovered how good cats are at guarding your bikes from other cats. You never have to worry about cats stealing your bikes when you've got a bike-guard cat on the job.
Yeah. The "Dozer,"{his name's Dozy}, is a pretty cool companion. He likes to be where the action is.

I had just brought the Proflex home after purchasing and set it up to snap pics. As with any pet, they just have to investigate any new foreign objects in their territory. Just doing what's natural.

Originally Posted by East Hill
Hello GinSonic, it sounds as if you could become a regular contributor to the party going on in the Alt Bikes forum .

We don't want just photos there, we need video as well . Hooeee! Nice bikes there!

Welcome to BF!

East Hill
I kinda' lurked around in the ALT BIKES forum as a guest. I noticed that access to some of the links to pics and some URLs were restricted to only BF members, so I joined up.

I meant to join up eventualy, but the interest in my Proflex coffee cruiser conversion spurred me on to join up sooner. I'll definitely be doing alotta' searches in here to find what I need to know.

BF is a really gi-nimbus community to be sure and I hope I can contribute to make it a great place to visit.
Thanks for the warm welcome East Hill and Donnamb.
Cheers.
G.