Thread: Razesa!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-07, 08:51 AM
mattface 

Bikes: Bridgestone RB-T, Soma Rush, Razesa Racer, ⅔ of a 1983 Holdsworth Professional, Nishiki Riviera Winter Bike

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 32 Times in 10 Posts
Razesa!

This was donated to the bike coop where I work. It fits, and though I really don't need it, but I really really want it. It's kinda rough and rusty and a total mongrel, but a beautiful frame with lots of nice-very nice mismatched parts. I'm not sure what it's worth, but I'm thinking of a frame and a complete bike that I've been sitting on that should come close to making a fair trade, along with a few other things from my cache of nice parts.

Here's what it's got:
Nicely detailed frame: cutouts, and pantographed seatstays and fork, but rusty. Columbus stickers are too damaged to identify exact tubeset. Capmy dropouts
Mismatched tubulars: Mavic GP4 Front with Gipiemme hub Wolber Super Champion rear with Shimano hub
Tires are functional, but need replacing.
Drivetrain: 6 Speed Dura ace downtube shifters with DA RD, and Suntour Cyclone FD, 11-19 freewheel, Campy G.S. crank
Brakes: Diacompe Aero levers with Unidentified front Aero looking caliper, and older Campy Rear.
Cinelle Stem, and bars
Zuess headset
Dura Ace Seatpost
Turbo Saddle
Mavic Clipless road pedals (not pictured)
weight 20.5 pounds as pictured

Anything anyone can tell me about the brand, the bike, and/or estimated value would be appreciated.

Last edited by mattface; 07-03-07 at 12:52 PM.