View Single Post
Old 07-04-07, 11:09 PM
biffstephens
Biker looking for a ride!

Bikes: Kuota Kreedo...looking for something different.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zagnut
That's funny, I was there and saw both of you. I saw Biff in Cushing (were you the one that rode a double loop to get a 100?) and I saw foretexas on the road early on. You were wearing a Bikeforums jersey, right? I was on a green Serotta wearing a red and black striped jersey. My pal and I did the 100 without getting lost or making a wrong turn! He did have 2 flats though.

Zagnut
Are you guys doing Triple Bypass? I gave a guy a tube that had 2 flats....they pulled me about 10 miles after the second turn off....the pace was just to much for me at that point...I met Foretexas early on....I did the 100, 108.something actually...I was done when it was over....it must have been very humid because it felt HOT....I don't think there were two many 100 milers either....I rode with a girl a lot of the way...she was from Cushing so she stoped and said hi to her parents (Sitting in lawn chairs on the 100 mile loop) they told us that 6 people had passed before us....we were both amazed that so few had turned off at the 62 mark....

All in all it was a good century...my 10th one for the year...