ngateguy
Center of the Universe

Bikes: Bianchi San Remo, Norvara Intrepid MTB , Softride Solo 700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Inoch
It could be anyones guess as to wether someone else saw it. My guess would be no. The heck of it is the main drag going through sugar creek is FOUR lanes. I'm riding the left hand wheel track of the RH lane as with the rain this week, mass quantities of road debri. He had the left hand lane. That is why I KNOW this was deliberate. there are two places open today. Lafarge and TRW. I checked in at both. TRW has the same white trucks but most of them have vehicle number and logo on the back of the cab. My very special friends truck had no identifying marks on the back. Thought about the police, but with no way of identifying the truck it would be like pissing in the ocean. Sure I'd know I did it, but it wouldn't make a difference. anyway, thanks for the replies and ride safe. There truly are some sadistic PR$8KS out there. ride long and prosper. Stan
Don't forget the independents, I think you will find that to be the most likely culprit in this case. Most major haulers come down on their drivers in complaints like this they don't need the liability. I think most states do require a rear plate but I am not sure.