OnTheRoad or AtTheBeach

Bikes: Ridley Noah RS, Scott CR1 Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by will dehne
I must agree with this.
Unfortunately I have also made my mistakes driving and biking. I cringe thinking of some of them.
Last one last week. I back out my driveway looking intensely in direction of busy oncoming traffic. A biker came on the wrong side (left) of the road and I nearly hit him. No harsh words, just frustration.
He of course sees nothing wrong with going on the left side of the road (no sidewalk).

We all must control our emotions to avoid escalating a bad situation.
I agree, and if it is a case of a inadvertent mistake I am just glad I don't get hurt, and life goes on. But in the example I gave the guy saw me and purposely ran through the stop sign because, I assume, he wanted to get into the circle before I came around. He would never had done that if I had been a car and he has no idea that I can take that circle faster than a car can so he put my life in danger. I expect people to stop at stop signs and give me the right of way when I have it. For that he gets a bit of cursing.

2013 Noah RS