Gee3
Senior Moment Member

Bikes: Specialized Allez Elite Double & 2008 Look 555

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey everyone...

First off, thanks to everyone for making my first group ride back in the Bay Area a fun one. The scenery was great especially the peak where we could overlook Berkeley/Cal's football stadium and the SF skyline.

Backinthesaddle - Thanks for being a great embassador and ride leader! Mr. slow and steady! But you can kick my butt on mileage!

Also thanks to Bigbossman for breaking off with me for the 50 mile ride and the EPO, I mean endurance pills...!! haha! Also thanks for the gel near the end. I think I was partially dehydrated, hence the cramps on both thighs! But the rest and the gel got me through to the end.

SV Commuter - thanks for letting me be a wheel sucker for lots of the ride!! For someone that just picked up cycling again after taking several years off you hauled butt up the climbs!

Rincewind8 - I hope your girl's knee is feeling better. Maybe one day I'll get a tandem and my wife will go with me too. But unlike Bigbossman and yourself my wife would kick my butt if I brought home other "projects" to work on. hehe!

8lives - It was nice meeting you and eating your dust! You jammed out of there!! Hopefully you got to your appointment on time.

I'll post my ride report in a little bit after I get some work done here in my box! hehe!

Gary