Carbon Fiber Bones

Bikes: '07 Scott Speedster S30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by R.O.P.
A stage win is a stage win!?

That puts Vino on par with Lorenzo BERNUCCI, Pieter WEENING, David MONCOUTI, Georg TOTSCHNIG, Marcos SERRANO, Giuseppe GUERINI, Jean-Patrick NAZON (he even won two stages, just like Vino), Filippo POZZATO, Aitor GONZALEZ, Juan Miguel MERCADO, Jakob PIIL, Servais KNAVEN, Pablo LASTRAS, and Baden COOKE. All "serious" contenders for the Yellow Jersey. I have no idea how all these "champions" failed to make the podium over the last 4 years.

It's great you can get so excited about your fave rider bringing himself up to 28+ minutes of the jersey. Wow! He can almost touch the yellow jersey...assuming he bumps into Rasmussen at the starting line. Here I thought Leipheimer fans were delusional at 4 minutes back.

If Vino starts working for Kloden, rather than asking for team "support" for his floundering fortunes, I will feel better about him. Today was about him, not his team.
OMG, you're like totally a 'jenius'

The OP's excitement stems from Vino winning a stage, not getting back into maillot jaune contention (which he can't possibly do, barring everyone else crashing out). Put your head back up your arse and leave us in peace.

Great work from Vino to show that he's not going to go quietly. Tough as nails.