View Single Post
Old 07-24-07, 11:56 AM
Tom Stormcrowe
Out fishing with Annie on his lap, a cigar in one hand and a ginger ale in the other, watching the sunset.

Bikes: Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Motorcyclist
Thanks for the smartass answer. Unneeded, and inappropriate. I'll continue my research elsewhere.

I probably will end up with a new or lightly used bike, but I was looking for feedback, not a cheap shot at my ride.
Motorcyclist, it wasn't a cheap shot....

If you already have the Denali, go ahead and ride it's wheels off and instead of upgrading it, put that money aside for a better bike is all, rather than spending a lot more to upgrade. It's a matter of simple economics, you'll spend a huge amount more for the parts to upgrade piece by piece than you will buying the better bike to get the same effect. That's all we are trying to say. Why wind up with a $700.00 Denali, when you can spend that much and get a LOT, and I do mean a !LOT! more bike for your $$?

The only real money I'd put into the Denali, if I owned it would be to make sure it's safely assembled and replacement tires/tubes and keep the wheels trued up.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant