View Single Post
Old 07-25-07, 08:55 PM
biffstephens
Biker looking for a ride!

Bikes: Kuota Kreedo...looking for something different.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It is a bummer BUT

It will still go on....I still like riding my bike...tonight during out Wed night ride I thought about how hard those Mtn were in the tour and tried to power up the ones I was riding up....

You move on....your happy for the ones that are doing it right....Alberto, Levi, Soler (we have a Colombian we ride with and he is ecstatic) I mean you just move on....look at the history....the sport and the Tour is always covered in controversy...it really is not that big of a deal....

Rabobank, good call.....Cofidis still good call but I am sorry....Astana....good call but again I am sorry....but we move on....

To me bike racing is fun to watch....I will still watch it like I watch F1....or Moto GP....even if some team sneaks in to some other teams garage and measures there stuff....espionage is a part of life.....that should not mean the whole sport should pay....

In my opinion...L'EQUIPE is the constant evil in this.....they knew 5 hours before Moreni knew....that is a joke....and the fact that they don't try to find the mole is a joke too.....all it would take is one false postive and it would be known and the truth is they don't want it to be found because it sells papers..that is all they care about...selling papers and all the bad publicity does that....money is everything is this case.....

The bottom line....I still will ride and I still will watch....if you all give up either your just naive.....