Thread: my sons bikes
View Single Post
Old 07-25-07, 11:58 PM
East Hill
Lanky Lass

Location: Take a deep breath, and ask--What would Sheldon do?

Bikes: Nishiki Nut! International, Pro, Olympic 12, Sport mixte, and others too numerous to mention.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by thermo
I was joking...

Actually my school has a BMX program. I'm the head of it. I'm the only rider. I'm homeschooled.
You only THOUGHT you were joking .
Originally Posted by kim-joshy
HI I AM NEW FRAME ARRIVED THREE WEEKKS ogo r3sl lighttttl american classic mag wheels syntace stem kestrel bars ti-alloy full bolt kit dura-ace carbon clamps nokons powercordz with oversized housings .from powercordz .6 kg zero gravity brakes --SOLOIST fsa compact nokons powercordz zero gravity brakes zipps easton delta tri bars 6.6 kgs light fast smooth ceramic bearings wheels bb and jockeys carbon cages m2 racer pedals on all my bikes m2 cages ..NUMBER THREE leader frame -same as ***urri thriple fsa with dura-ace rings -derailliurs and brakes carbon clamps ti bolt kim neu tronic wheels which is light cheap and strong with full ceramic bearings in all components my ride to the shop bike and spinning triples are fun ,i also coach bmx have 10 year old son who has two bmx biked fmf carbon 4x xtr giant roady size43 also love riding in long distant ride .did the simpson desert 100 kg of hell -mtb carbon mcm team rode around tassie 1000ks of cold perfect riding plan to do more
He/she was quite serious.

East Hill