Portis
Banned.

Bikes: Trek 4300 X 2. Trek 1000, Trek 6000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by PeterG1185
I counted the front page of the forum, 22 topics involving stuff already been covered. That includes, clipless, terms, bikes for 500 and under, new guys getting into biking, et al.

Hes not being rude, hes making a point that this forum is becoming kind of a joke. Instead of repeating the same question look through. You'll probably get all your answers questioned by using the search bar than getting people repeating the same stuff. If you say this forum is helping people go ahead. But there is more to biking than just the first bit.

A person has got to listen and look to really learn something. C'mon, any topics about other stuff than a $500 dollar bike? Count how many times thats been asked on the front page
Knock, Knock! Anyone home? This is NOT ABOUT YOU! This is not reservations only, this is a "come and go party." So what if you have read something more than once. There are hundreds if not more people that land on this site every day. Many of them have never been here before!!!!

What part of this are you not getting? OK. Let me break it down for ya. Read this outloud........" I AM WE TODD DID." Say it again " I AM WE TODD DID!" Maybe that will help.