View Single Post
Old 07-27-07, 06:47 AM
14R 
Bromptonaut

Bikes: 1994 Diamond Back Racing Prevail ti; Miyata 914, Miyata 1000, 2017 Van Nicholas Chinook

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Once you have the picture uploaded on Flickr, all you have to do is to click on the little icon here that suggests 2 mountains with a yellow background (INSERT IMAGE). A new windows will pop open, asking for the url or the address of the picture you feel like sharing. Paste that information here (that information can be achieved by right clicking on the image, choosing properties and highlighting the full "address" of the image).

Once highlighted, click simutaneously control+C on your keyboard or right click again and choose COPY).
Once the address is pasted into the poped windows (to paste, click simutaneously control + V on your keyboard or simply right click on the proper space inside the poped up window and choose PASTE) click OK.

Once you submit your reply you should have something like this WASP on your message:

Good Luck. I need to turn my Graduate thesis in 4 hours and I haven't slept yet (8:50am here), so please forgive my grammar if you catch any mistakes,

14R.