TheDoodle
and you wonder why...

Bikes: bermuda beach cruiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello and thanks for the welcome!

TheDoodle is my dog......well, her name is Lottie but she mostly goes by TheDoodle, because she sort of defies any classification. That's a different forum.......

Donnamb - YOUR BIKE is pretty much EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!!!!! I need those side pack thingys (I don't like carrying bags because I lose my balance more easily) and a basket on the front for my dog (she goes to work with me every day). I've never heard of Harris Bike store, but Broadway Bikes is right down the street (they are a little to serious/snobby for me). I like Cambridge Bike Shop too (but they are a little too 'hip' for me, and expensive). I will check out Harris tomorrow!

What are the good threads to start reading for GIRL bikes, that are cool but simple and affordable? I really don't have the interest to discuss gears and hubs and stuff, but I will try......I just want it to work and last and not weight 40 million pounds (I'm only 5'3)....lol.....

Thanks for the welcome!!! I'm going to head over to the women's forum (a women's bike forum is exactly what I was trying to find!!!) w00t!!!