Old 07-29-07, 07:26 PM
Gee3
Senior Moment Member

Bikes: Specialized Allez Elite Double & 2008 Look 555

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey Spin! Yeah it's great, I love this forum! Everyone I've met here and the few I've met in person have been really helpful and cool!

BTW, I did the ride today, 29 miles in just over 2 hours. But man, I need to go do the hills on the backside instead. Climbing them from the way I went was tough! The grades seemed close to, if not more than 10%! (Or maybe I just suck at climbing still! That's probably closer to the truth! hehe!) My HR was getting pretty high so I opted to walk up most of the way on that end. Probably about a 1/2 mile after going up the first 1/4 mile! UGH!!! I figured if I stopped and rested my legs would get tight so I walked up. But when I felt rested enough I jumped back on and made it to the top to take a nice ride down. But even then I slowed it up because there was loose gravel so I got nervous. hehe!

I'll have to bring the camera next time to take pics of the nice scenery, smashed snake, horses feeding and the cows and goat mocking me!

Overall... it was a cool ride, so thanks again to Brandy for the link. Maybe next time I'll do the whole regular route when I get more up to speed on my riding!

Thanks again!
Gary