Old 06-07-04, 05:18 PM
Zin
On your what?!?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WonkerJaw
Bob, you have made an amazing transformation… congratulations. How long did it take you? Good luck on the century ride!
Well, I was at 340#s about 7 years ago. I have been loosing weight slowly. Not making any BIG changes of habit or diet. I got down to 260#s last spring. Then started cycling with my kids over the summer. Lost down to the mid 240's. Maintained over the winter. Now down to right at 220#s. Again, small steps. This weight seems to be a wall for me. I have yet to see a weight in the 2-teens area. It will come. My waist size is now down to a 36" from a 42" earlier this year. My internest has told me to not worry about weight so much anymore, but concentrate on the stomach size. (its a diabetes thing) I don't have any digital photos from my real heavy days. I'll have to see about getting one or two of them scanned so I can put together a comparitive image.

Thanks for the complement. My wife keeps telling me that I am completely different than when we married 8 years ago. I didn't really believe her until I saw the photos I posted above.
Proud member of Colorado's Best Cycling Club - Club Hypoxia