Happy Rider

Bikes: Gold Rush, Moots compact, Bike Friday Pocket Crusoe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by freemti
With a Crown Jewel Ti.

All the symptoms are there, wistful longing, sleepless nights, return trips to the LBS to catch a glimpse of her in the neon glow, and then there was that day when our bodies met as one, she was me and I was hers. Oh that special time we had cruising the local development, getting to know our most intimate parts, pushing the limits of ecstasy, daring to go places I had not gone before.

She is the pride of New England, built with a proud Independent Massachusetts frame and dressed in the finest Italian fashions. Her very Fabrication worthy of the Gods.

Oh but the dowry, I am but a humble corporate worker, barely eking out a living on a assembly line of bytes and bits. My shrewish wife doth ripeth my meager pay from my hands before I am through the door. Oh how can I pay such a steep dowry to hath that Titanium Temptress and live in polyamorous bliss forever?

What be thouest advice to this pinning BF'er, should I suffer the slings and arrows of an outraged spouse, or take up ATMs against a big invoice and by applying for credit oppose them?
I think you have missed your calling being an "humble corporate worker, barely eking out a living on a assembly line of bytes and bits" when you could be turning out novels about torid love affairs between 2 humans, and not a bike and a human, making millions. Then you could buy a fleet of any bike you so desired!!

ps: my love affair is with a Moots Ti--and I own her.