Digital Gee
I need more cowbell.

Bikes: 2015 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Adjusting fit to deal with one foot...

So after getting the bike pretty dialed in, and then letting the LBS take a look at it and having them tweak it, and discovering I should have left it the way it was, I'm now retweaking...

I fixed the problem with the boys by adjusting the nose of the saddle. I fixed the problem with the left foot "falling asleep" by adjusting the height of the saddle. I fixed the problem of too many riders passing me like I was standing still by adjusting my attitude.

But I STILL have a problem with my right foot getting the tingles after about five miles, and I can't figure out what to adjust! I tie my shoes the same as always (although I'm going to try leaving that one looser). Searching the forums didn't give me any tips because searching on "tingle" doesn't get far, searching on "foot" gets way too much, and searching on "falling asleep" wasn't productive either.

So I'm asking for some sage advice on how to fix a problem with just one foot. And I repeat a question I've asked earlier -- is it possible that my feet just don't like the metal pins of the new pedals?

What else can I tweak?

Proud member of the original Club Tombay