ngateguy
Center of the Universe

Bikes: Bianchi San Remo, Norvara Intrepid MTB , Softride Solo 700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by originalbart
I just find I need to be as sharp as I can when I'm on two wheels. Like someone above said, you're not gonna blow over at a beer an hour, but you're not going to be at your best when negotiating holes, curbs and motorists who've had more than you.
Here it is folks six beers in 7 hours I blew a .13 at the time just over our legal limit cost me a dui went to an alcohol class learned exactly how the stuff works you can drink a beer and in an hour the effect is more after 2hrs even more. the more you drink the more it effects you pacing yourself may not work. Of course since you are the one drinking so you are the last one that really can decide weather you are impaired or not.

Again I am only telling you this for education and to put an end to myths that involve drinking. I am not an alcoholic but I have been known to enjoy a good beer from time to time. I used to think I was a better driver after a couple than when I was sober. That all changed with that DUI 10 years ago. Just be careful thats all.