hill hater

Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Order
Isn't there a little of both in people? And depending on the person, one or the other more prominent?
Sure there is. All humans are capable under the right conditions to seem very monster like or maybe even be exceedingly monstrously violent. I know what would trigger such behavior from me. Seeing some one abusing a child would set me off. Lets just say I may not kill them but they would truly beg for death. I have known to many abused kids in my life through school or family and yes even a couple kids in my family ( not brothers sisters but nieces and nephews. I know what the various forms of such abuse can do to a child. Would i ever kill some bozo who passed me to close no would i beat the ever living **** out of some bozo who basically attack me with his car or got out to do me harm? Sure i would.

I am far from a passive person. I tend to give a measured response to a attack or threat and i will make sure that i am the person in control of a confrontation instigated by another party.

Like the guy in a white dodge ram that cut me off at that intersection. He was much bigger than me so i took control no questions asked by kicking the heck out of his door and generally acting crazed. I wanted him to stay in the truck and drive away thinking i was full blown nuts. 3 or 4 kicks later and he did drive off while keeping a eye on the insane maniac who just caved his door in even more than it was already.

Previously i had seen this moron 3 or 4 other times after i went off on him i never seen him again.

Could i have went home sure heck i could have even chosen a different route to get to the gas station. But the problem is that would have meant i had to go 4 miles further (from where i use to live to gas station in question .8 miles) to make sure i did not run in to him at another intersection.

The guy was dangerous he blocked me and when i started to go around behind him he backed up. Chances are he would have pulled forward if i had chose to go around the front or worse he may have ran me down period.