Old 08-13-07, 09:22 AM
Jeronimo_
Banned.

Bikes: A bunch of 'em

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I finally had someone throw something at me. Last night while pedaling through the wonderful bit of suburbia known as Cypress, CA, some jerk-off kids honked and then yelled to get out of the road. The light we were approaching turned red on them and the driver didn't have enough sense to turn right before I got there. When invited to remove me from the road, they gave the answer I expected, blank stares. After being advised of their obvious lack of intestinal fortitude, the light turned green and I proceeded on. They must have paused before starting out because 20 yards out of the intersection they passed me and threw an open bottle of water at me and all four of them raised their IQs in unison with their middle digits, confirming my belief in that realm as well. The bottle missed me and the water that was spraying out of the open bottle was cool and refreshing. The flatbiller punk that threw the bottle and missed happened to be leaning way out of the window and as his crappy driver friend sped away, flatbiller's cap blew off into the road. There was no other traffic present, so I swerved into the other lane where the cap was and scooped it up on the fly, holding it up like a fresh scalp that was taken in the heat of battle as I sped off. When I arrived in Long Beach, I was on the lookout for a homeless person who may have wanted the cap, but couldn't find any. The flatbiller cap was left in a place where one might be able to claim it though.

Last edited by Jeronimo_; 08-13-07 at 09:31 AM.