View Single Post
Old 08-14-07, 11:12 AM
folder fanatic
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
I have the drawstring bags I promised last month uploaded on Flickr and ready to see and enjoy! It is a new set entitled "Creative Projects For You And Your Folding Bicycle" which has 12 photos detailing the actual selection of fabrics and the construction of one of the featured bags. I give detailed instructions and a peek inside my own cluttered sewing center, where I have constructed many samples for myself and the fashion industry for years. This pattern is also good for the nonfolding bike user. So do not be put off by the emphasis on these types of bikes. I do use the backpack bag for off the bike activities, too. And I also greatly expanded my tour of Hollywood with more new photos for the wanna be visitors to my birthplace.

I just finished the notes I wanted to add for more clarity and ease of constructing the projects. Just slide the mouse over most of the photos in that set (a really neat feature of Flickr's) and a short note pops up on the screen. I am anxiously crossing my fingers and hope people really like to create their own bags, rather than just dragging around a couple of garbage bags. So do drop on by my Flickr Web site and afterward let me know what you think. I will do more projects if this one proves to be a success-but I do need your feedback in order to proceed.