madmike
Merlins are forever...

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Extort
On October 13th and 14th, 2500 cyclists will be heading down the beautiful Southern California coast to support the Pacific South Coast Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. The ride starts in Irvine and winds through such idyllic locations as Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, San Clemente, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Del Mar until it finalizes in the majestic Mission Bay on the coast of San Diego.

This is the 25th Anniversary of this wonderful event and I strongly encourage everyone to join in the fun. I have completed this ride for the past five years and enjoyed myself immensely.

For more information, or to donate to a rider, visit the website at http://www.biketofinishms.org/.
Here is a link to my personal donation page in case you want to help me reach my goal of $5,000.00.

I hope to see you out there having fun and raising money and awareness for MS.

Let's all Start to Finish MS!
One other note is that the century option for day 1 has been totally redone. It is a beautiful route!

I've attached the map and profile of the century portion from Oceanside out to Escondido and back to Carlsbad!

I also put in the map for the entire Day 1 Century. The non century route is the same excluding the loop after the Century Start waypoint on the map
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
2007 Century Portion Map.jpg (83.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg
2007 Century Map_small.jpg (99.1 KB, 7 views)
....( )/ ( )...

Last edited by madmike; 08-16-07 at 02:40 PM. Reason: add